ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA
AYUR SUDHA’S AYURVEDIC KIT — VAAJIKARAN THERAPY
HERBAL CAPSULES AND TABLETS
- It is made of precious herbs that are very helpful in this condition. It enhances the sexual performance of adults of all ages.
- We advise to take this for three months. Most of the cases get cured after three-month treatment and some patients may need more treatment.
- There are many precious herbs that are very helpful in treating sex problems. Theses herbs not only correct the sexual problems but also restore the vigor, vitality and energy.
- These herbs help in improving the quality and quantity of the sperm, also improves the sperm count and viscosity.
- It improves the digestive system, immune system, strength, vitality and provides proper nutrition to the sexual system which is lost during SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.
- It also improves the sleep disorders due to stress and weakness.
- Provides the Pleasureness & calmness – which is very necessary for Sex Act
- It Provides good strength for better stamina
- Helps to increase span of erection.
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIO (ED)
ED is the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for his sexual needs or the needs of his partner. Erectile dysfunction is sometimes called as “impotence”. The term “erectile dysfunction” can mean the inability to achieve erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or the ability to achieve only brief erections. But impotency is unable or failure for the birth of a child.
Ayurveda defines ED as follows
Although a man has a strong desire to perform sexual act with a cooperative partner, but he can’t perform sexual act because of looseness (absence of erection) of his ling (penis). Even if he performs sexual act with his determined efforts he does not get erection and gets afflicted with tiredness, perspiration and frustration to perform sex.
Ayurveda described about this response of body to the element “Shukra” . The shukra( the element which helps in reproduction) is present all over the body . Decrease in production of “Shukra” causes erectile dysfunction. The question arises how the shukra is present all over the body.
- A) The ghee, butter, curd are present in milk in an invisible form. This is extracted from milk using many processes.
- B) The sugar is present all over the sugarcane. It is extracted by subjecting the sugarcane to number of processes.
In the same way shukra is present all over the body. But the cream of shukra (semen) comes out of the body only during the process of ejaculation. But this process of ejaculation needs a joyful union of mind and body.
- Low Testosterone hormone
The primary male hormone is testosterone. After age 40, a man’s testosterone level gradually declines. About 5% of men that doctors see for erectile dysfunction have low testosterone levels. In many of these cases, low testosterone causes lower sexual interest, not erectile dysfunction.
2) Over exertion – Both physically and mentally :
3) Diseases Effect ED
4) Other reasons
5) Emotional Problems
6) Biological Problems
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT IN AYURVEDIC – ED TREATMENT
Eligibility for Rasayana Vajikarana therapy
- The vajikarana therapy should be administered to persons who are between 18 to 70 years of age.
- These therapies should be administered only to a self controlled person. If this therapy is administered to a person who does not have self control, he becomes nuisance to society through his illegitimate sex acts.
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AYURVEDIC KIT INCLUDES NATURAL HEALTH PRODUCTS
- Synergy Plus Vegi Capsules – 60 Capsules – One Cap twice a day
- Shilavit Vegi Capsules – 60 Capsules – One Cap twice a day
- Meta – Five Vegi Capsules – 60 Capsules – One Cap twice a day
Best Ayurvedic Doctor in Brampton, Canada.
Ayurvedic Medicine For Erectile Dysfunction in Canada, USA, England.