Actinomycosis is a rare type of infectious bacterial disease. It is a slowly progressive infection caused by various bacterial species of the Actinomyces genus , most commonly Actinomyces israelii. It moves gradually and infiltrates the body’s tissue causing swelling and inflammation. Eventually the damage of the tissue and scarring, pus filled abscesses appears in the mouth , lungs or GI tract, female genital tract , skin and mucosa. Small holes leaking pus form in the affected tissue. The disease is characterized by the formation of abscesses and drainage sinus tracts. The draining pus contains yellow granules called sulphur granules. Actinomycosis is different from actinomycetoma , which is a chronic infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, usually involving the foot. It is caused by different species of Actinomyces that are found in soil and plant material in tropical regions
The following factors increases the risk of infection :
- Poor oral hygiene after the dental surgery or trauma
- Use of Immunosuppressive Medication for chronic illness.
- Inhabitants of tropical countries
AYUR SUDHA’S KIT FOR ACTINOMYCOSIS
The treatment is decided according to the dosha dominant i.e Vata , Pitta and Kapha.
Oral Ayurvedic Medication as herbal formulations which checks the growth of toxins and helps to eliminates the toxins from the body. It enhances the immune system and strengthens the tissue of the body.
Oral Herbal Mixtures are used to overcome the conditions which are used as Blood Purifier
- The Herbal and Ayurvedic Medicines are Decided for Vata Pitta and Kapha are according the skin conditions and the basic constitution of body
- Oils , Creams and lotions are also prescribed according the severity of problem.
To Consult with Doctor Fill – Assessment Form