AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ICHTHYOSIS VULGARIS
Ichthyosis is a genetic skin disorder characterized by persistently dry , thickened , rough , fish scale. The prefix “Ichthy” is taken from the Greek root for the word fish. There are at least 20 varieties of ichthyosis , including inherited and acquired forms.
Ichthyosis affects people of all ages, races and gender. The disease usually presents at birth or within the first year and it continues to affect the patient throughout the lifetime.
AYURVEDIC KIT FOR ICHTHYOSIS INCLUDES –
1. AYURVEDIC CREAM
2. ORAL MEDICATIONS INCLUDES CAPSULES & TABLETS MADE FROM EXTRACTS OF HERBS
These herbal products helps to decrease the Dryness Externally and internally. All the medications are Vata Shaman and Snehan which removes the dryness from the tissue level.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF ICHTHYOSIS
- The main goal of treatment is to moisturise and exfoliate the skin. This helps to pervent dryness , scaling , cracking and build up of the skin.
- People suffering from ichthyosis needs to bathe , moisturise and exfoliate their skin daily on a regular bases.
- Our Advanced Ayurveda Skin Treatment Centre has devolped many creams , lotions and oils which are very helpful to keep the skin mosit and it also pervent the dehydration of skin hence the dryness covers automatically.
- Allply these herbal and ayurvedic creams and lotions to the wet skin immediately after bathe within 3 minutes of showering.
- The people who have aquired ichthyosis may need internal lubrication which is one form of Panchakarma “ Snehan” .
- Oral herbal and ayurvedic medicines are not much role directly but indirectly it strengthens the skin and the tissues of the body by enhancing immune system and rejuvenates the skin.