LIVERGEN has combination of extract of five natural Ayurvedic herbs.
Hepatoprotectant – Liver protectant.
Berberis vulgaris 50 mg ( Common barberry) Fruit Extract 5:1 = 250 mg
Cynara cardunculus 150 mg ( Scotch Tistle) leaf Extract 20:1 – 3000-mg
Silybum marianum 100 mg (Milk thistle) Seed extract 10:1 = 1000 mg
Silybum marianum 100 mg (Blessed Milk thistle) Fruit extract 10:1 = 1000 mg
Taraxacum officinale 150 mg (Blessed Milk thistle) Fruit extract 20:1 = 3000 mg
Recommended use or purpose
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset, such as indigestion and help increase bile flow (choleretic).
- Milk Thistle is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/ liver protectant.
- Milk Thistle is used in Herbal Medicine to help(s) to support liver function.
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help stimulate appetite.
Duration of use
- Use for at least 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- For use beyond 6 months, consult a health care practitioner.
Adults: Take 1 capsules 2 times a day.
Take 1 capsule twice in a day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/ doctor/ physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician prior to use if you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction.
- If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in tightly closed container in a cool and dry place.
Known Adverse Reactions
- Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- Do not take if you have known allergy.
- Do not use this product if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use.
Does not contain:
Any artificial flavor, sweetener, yeast, wheat or soy.
Disclaimer – Information , statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by FDA and are not intended to diagnose , mitigate , treat , cure or prevent and disease or Health Condition