Purified Shilajeet Extract and Ashwagandha Root Extract
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana ( Rejuvenative Tonic).
- Purified Shilajeet Extract & Ashwagandha extract.
- In Ayurveda, it is known as “ Yoga Vahi” because of its ability to carry and drive nutrients deep into the body.
- Shilajit (Purified Shilajeet). 250 mg 2.5 % Fulvic acid
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract. 250.0 mg (10 : 1, 2500 mg)
Recommended use or purpose
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (Rejuvenative tonic).
- Purifies Shilajeet contains Fulvic acid and more than 84 Minerals.
- An antioxidant to improve your body’s immunity and memory.
- An anti-inflammatory An energy booster.
Duration of use
- For use beyond 3 months, consult a health care practitioner.
Adults: 1 Capsule two time a day.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/ health care professional/ doctor/ physician prior to use if you have prostate hypertrophy or prostate cancer.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/ health care professional/ doctor/ physician prior to use if you have diabetes, or taking medication to regulate blood sugar levels or you have any medical condition.
- Based on Ayurveda, do not use with hot natured foods.
- Avoid taking with alcohol or products that causes drowsiness.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in tightly closed container in a cool and dry place.
Known Adverse Reactions
- Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- If you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhoea while using this product, reduce dose or discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Do not take if you have known allergy.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use.
- Do not use if you have kidney disorders, gout, gouty arthritis and /or are susceptible to kidney stone formation.
Disclaimer – Information , statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by FDA and are not intended to diagnose , mitigate , treat , cure or prevent and disease or Health Condition