PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from www.ayursudha.ca, entity named on the invoice (“ Ayur-Sudha.”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products sold in Canada / world wide. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH INDIAN HERBAL REMEDIES, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER INDIAN HERBAL REMEDIES STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Ayur-Sudha. sole discretion. Visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions of Sale which are binding on you.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Ayur-Sudha..
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS CANADA WITH THE JURISDICTION BEING : BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, CANADA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Ayur-Sudha. sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Ayur-Sudha., payment must be received by Ayur-Sudha. prior to Ayur-Sudha. acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Ayur-Sudha.. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Ayur-Sudha. may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Ayur-Sudha. until accepted by Ayur-Sudha..
Any quotations given by Ayur-Sudha. will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. Ayur-Sudha. reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Combined charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Ayur-Sudha. invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Ayur-Sudha. with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Ayur-Sudha. acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Ayur-Sudha. franchise taxes and taxes on Ayur-Sudha. net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Ayur-Sudha. invoice.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Ayur-Sudha. to Customer on shipment from Ayur-Sudha. facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Ayur-Sudha. is Ayur-Sudha. responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. AYUR-SUDHA AYURVEDA CENTRE CANADA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF’ MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
7. Return Policies. Ayur-Sudha. products that are purchased directly from ayursudha.ca by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with ayursudha.ca “5 STAR GUARANTEE” in effect on the date of the invoice.
8. Products. Ayur-Sudha. policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Ayur-Sudha. may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Ayursudha.ca reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Price Definitions and Promotions. “Retail price” is defined as the Ayur-Sudha.’s suggested retail price. “Sale price” is a limited time promotional price for the product.
Ayur-Sudha. conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Acceptance of promotional codes is at the sole discretion of ayursudha.ca. Ayur-Sudha. reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
10. Limitation of Liability. AYUR-SUDHA. DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. AYUR-SUDHA. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
11. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against Ayur-Sudha., its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, ” ayursudha.ca “) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), Ayur-Sudha. advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered in Court in Jurisdiction of Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
12. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states of Canada. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale.
13. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
14. Acceptance. By ordering any product from ayursudha.ca, whether by clicking through over the internet, mobile phone or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained elsewhere in the Ayur-Sudha..
15. Terms of Service : This website, http://www.ayursudha.ca, (collectively referred to as the “Site” in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by Ayur-Sudha., 2250 Bovaird Dr. East, Suite 615, Brampton, L6R0W3, Canada. By using and accessing our Site, you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
16. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all content and information on the Site is protected by proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
17. Third-party Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Ayur-Sudha., Incorporated.
18. Modifications to this Agreement
Ayur-Sudha. reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
19. Termination of Use
Ayur-Sudha. shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion. The Site and all content and other information contained on the Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied ayursudha.ca, Incorporated makes no warranty that (I) the Site and content or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (II) the results that may be obtained from use of this Site will be effective, accurate or reliable. The Site may include technical mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors Ayur-Sudha. reserves the right to change the Site content and information at any time without notice.