Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions and Grievance Redressal Policy
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
“Site”or “Ayur Sudha ” means the herbal world’s online shopping platform owned and operated by Ayur Sudha , which provides a venue to the users of www.ayursudha.com to buy the products listed / displayed at Ayur Sudha Shopping by the Seller.
“Vendor” / “seller” / “affiliatesshall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells, displays, the products on the online shopping platform provided by Ayursudha.com / website and delivers the ordered products to the customers.
“Customer” / “Buyer”shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on Herbal world Shopping by placing an order for and or purchases any products offered for sale on Ayur Sudha&.
“User/You”means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller using or accessing the services provided on this Site and any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site.
“Product/s”connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, Ayur Sudha acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that worldofherbals is an online shopping platform, a venue enabling the users to buy any product listed on the Site at the price indicated therein at any time from any place. You further agree and acknowledge that the Ayur Sudha is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products listed on this Site. Ayur Sudha Shopping is only a facilitator, an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Vendor/Seller and the Customer/Buyer. Ayur Sudha shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users and the Vendors.
Ayur Sudha shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products.
Ayur Sudha does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Ayursudha.com.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
The Site is a channel of communication whereby the Users can reach a larger base to buy and sell items or services. Ayur Sudha is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the items vest with Ayur Sudha nor shall Ayur Sudha have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Ayur Sudha is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, back ordered, returned undelivered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts.
Ayur Sudha accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Ayur Sudha is not responsible and shall not be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users.
All orders shall be pre-approved with an acceptable method of payment as established by Ayur Sudha which may call for and require additional verification or information.
The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
After the receipt of payment from the Buyer, the Vendor shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the buyer at the shipping address provided by the Buyer.
Any and all orders placed by you on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
The agreement between you andAyur Sudha is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the Shopping services of Ayur Sudha you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- Ayur Sudha is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
- You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular seller that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Ayur Sudha , accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its Sellers or third parties.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified thru e mail.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Ayur Sudha will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclus