AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR CTCL- CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMA
AYURVEDIC VIEW ON CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMA (CTCL)
The pathology starts due to the formation of “ama” the toxin produced by the faulty digestion. Poor digestion forms immature “rasa” or chyle . This is the main culprit to develop any disease. In CTCL the dosha becomes disturbed due to the faulty rasa dhatu. All the three doshas gets vitiated and produce their symptoms. Deranged vata produces pain . Deranged pitta produces inflammation and heat. Deranged Kapha produced rigidity.
The imbalances of the dosha causes the “ Rasa vaha Strotas Dushti” , “ Medh vaha strotas Dushti” and “Masma vaha Strotas dushti” and the channels (Srotas ) gets blocked . The proper nutrition doesn’t reach to them due to nutrition deficiency the muscles & skin becomes weak and diseased.
AYURVEDIC KIT FOR CTCL – Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma
- From the above description we gets understand that it’s a diseases not only on the surface of skin but also deep in the tissues and cells of the body i.e. Dhatus and Doshas of the body are also involved in CTCL .
- So CTCL is not EXTERNAL Feature . The “INTERNAL factors causes EXTERNAL manifestations. Only using the medicines locally only relieves the symptoms temporarily.
- To treat the root cause and to get rid from CTCL , it needs a proper diagnosis at the “Dosha Dhatu” level and proper external and internal treatment.
- The First line of treatment is to stop making the “ ama” or toxins which cause the disease.
- Improves the digestive power and corrects the Pitta disorder.
- Lymphatic Detoxification of the body is most important
- Lymphatic Detoxification clears the body from the disease causing factors. It can be achieved by Oral medicines or Panchakarma Therapies.
- Oral Herbal & Ayurvedic Blood Purifying medicines are very helpful to remove the impurities from the blood and it helps to purifies the blood and Lymphatic System.