HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
- Herpes Simplex is a very common viral infection presented with localized blister formation.
- It affects most of the people once or more times in their lives.
- The Two main types of Herpes Simplex Virus are
- HSV-1 , this types of virus is mainly associated with cold sores and fever blisters.
- HSV-2 , this type of virus mainly effects the genital area called genital herpes.
- HSV1 & 2 resides in a latent state in the nerves which supply sensation to the skin. Whenever there is a attack of this virus, it grows in the nerves and comes out into the skin or mucous membranes, here it multiplies and forms a lesion on the skin. After the attack it dies and goes back to the nerve fibers and enters in the resting state.
- HSV-1 usually affects the infants and young children.
- HSV-2 is usually Sexually Transmitted and mainly effects in Puberty
GENITAL HERPES – PENIS & VAGINA
HSV – 2 INFECTION
Genital HSV 2 viral infection is more common in females than in men , females have 2 times more HSV than men. This may be due to male to female transmission being more likely than female to male transmission.
Genital herpes is very common Sexually Transmitted Disease –STD . A person can only get herpes type 2 during sexual contact with someone who already has Genital virus HSV-2 infection. It is very important to know that both HSV-1 & 2 may spread from one to another even if no sores are present.
If a pregnant female have genital herpes, it may pass on to the baby during child birth.
HSV resides in the ganglion ( HSV 1 resides in the trigeminal ganglion and HSV 2 resides in the sacral ganglia.
Herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that any sexually active person can get. Most people with the virus don’t have symptoms. It is important to know that even without signs of the disease, it can still spread to sexual partners.
LINK BETWEEN GENITAL HERPES AND HIV
Genital herpes can cause sores and it breaks in the skin or lining of mouth , vagina and rectum. These genital sores have herpes virus and they bleed easily. So , when these sores comes into contact with the mouth , vagina or rectum during sexual activities , the chances of increasing the risk of giving & getting HIV , if you or your partner has HIV infected.
AYUVEDIC KIT FOR GENITAL HERPES – AS-PRO-V KIT
Oral Ayurvedic extracts of herbs in Capsule & Tablet form
These Ayurvedic Medicines helps to enhance the Immune System of the body and Increases the Ojas of the body to fight the disease.
Ayurvedic medicines made from high quality organic medicinal plants as a herbal formulations are used for treatment for many years.
The set of Ayurvedic Medicines helps to increase T cells and enhance the activity of the WBC which improves the immune system and builds the body’s resistance against infections. These Ayurvedic Herbs have anti-microbial , anti-infection ,anti-bacterial , anti-fungal , immuno booster and blood purifying properties which are useful in treating the disorders caused by Sexually Transmitted Infections STI-STD.
The other properties of these Ayurvedic Herbs are health supportive and good nutritional values . They are Rasayan Ayurvedic Medicines that rejuvenated the body. Theses also have Cell regenerative , natual cleanser , Anti biotic , Anti Septic , Digestive , anti-allergic and body supportive properties.
This kit contains only harmless Herbs in natural form and no artificial things, stroids , hormones or any other material which is harmful for health is not included in this
AS-PRO-V kit for GENITAL HERPES