AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ECZEMA
ATOPIC ECZEMA – MOST COMMON IN CHILDREN
- Eczema is also called Dermatitis sometimes which means inflammation of the skin.
- There are many types of eczema. The most common among them is Atopic Eczema . In this eczema there is atypical types of skin inflammation which causes the symptoms.
- Atopic Eczema is a chronic ,itchy ,inflamed skin condition that is very common in children but may occur at any age
- It occurs in the people who have an “ Atopic Tendency” . This implies that they may develop any or all the three closely linked conditions :: Atopic Eczema , Asthma and Hay fever ( Allergic Rhinitis).
- Atopic eczema is not a communicable disease.
AYURVEDIC KIT FOR ECZEMA
- From the above description we gets understand that it’s a diseases not only on the surface of skin but also deep in the tissues and cells of the body i.e. Dhatus and Doshas of the body are also involved in eczema .
- So Eczema is not EXTERNAL Feature . The “INTERNAL factors causes EXTERNAL manifestations. Only using the medicines locally only relieves the symptoms temporarily.
- To treat the root cause and to get rid from eczema , it needs a proper diagnosis at the “Dosha Dhatu” level and proper external and internal treatment.
- The only external use may cause eczema reappears, when we treat internally and externally it goes away permanently.
AYUR SUDHA’S ECZEMA KIT
The Eczema Kit Includes
- Oral Ayurvedic Medication as herbal formulations which checks the growth of toxins and helps to eliminates the toxins from the body. It enhances the immune system and strengthens the tissue of the body.
- ECZEMA Cure Cream for local use. It helps to remove the dead skin and helps to reduce itching
- Eczema Shampoo – It’s a Medicated shampoo for head and body wash as soaps are not very good for dry skin condition.
- Eczema Oil :: It lubricates the skin and helps to regain the skin turgidity & very effective in Atopic Dermatitis conditions.